- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a high school graduate or have a GED.
- Minimum math – must have completed one full year of high school algebra with a passing grade or one post high school algebra course with a passing grade.
- Must have qualifying score on the NJATC aptitude test.
- Must provide official transcript or transcripts for high school and post high school education showing courses and grades.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass a drug screen test.
All applications will be received without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, or sex.